By Gaib from ENCLAVE
from Elias Emmanuel "being called a satanist, even though you wear a gigantic cross."
from Harlequin "My non Christian friends keep turning my cross upside down."
"Will my friends think I'm too 'preachy' if I wear my ICTHUS fishnets?"
"I"Would I do this if Eric Clayton was in the room with me?"
from Anya Serene"searching in vain
through the local music store under 'gospel' for xtian goth music" (if u live in s.a
it's impossible)".........."having to explain to your parents that :
- you are not a satanist even though you favour black, black, black and purple .
- the music you listen to actually does have Christian lyrics, even though they might not be able to decipher them
- no, you're not going out clubbing in your goth regalia on sunday night, "you're actually going to church"
problems in church :
- having parents move their
little children a few rows further away when you seat yourself.
- when the pastor talks about heathens in his sermon and everyone turns to look at you.
- a new church member attempting to 'convert' you.
- when you are praising God in quiet, reverent worship, your bangles / rings / necklaces etc are loudly jangling .
- getting your tights / stockings hooked on the seat / pew in full view of everybody.
- you ran out of waterproof eyeliner, and after a little bit of a drizz during praise and worship your eyes make you look like frankenstein (or the bride of) [hmm..or robert smith on a bad makeup day!]
- getting up / down the steps (if any) of the church in your heels / huuuge boots (woe betide you if your church has a wooden floor... "clop, clop, bang, thud, clop, clop, bang, thud")
- if you're female : the peopel behind you moving further to your left / right because they can't see over your dramatic hairstyle which you've piled on top of your head with Victorian ringlets.
- if you're male : forgetting to take your carl mcoy black stetson off when you seat yourself, and the ppl behind you asking you to take it off in order to see the lyrics
- going to a church gathering after church, and when you arrive they take off the don francisco cd and put on a Christian country album (it's the only thing they have with a beat) in order to make you feel more comfortable [ok, ok, that is highly unlikely to happen.. in mean, why would they try to make you feel more comfortable?? hehe, just kidding!!]
- visiting a new church, and the security guard follows you from your car to the church because you are "suspiciously dressed"
- another problem could
be found in the black lipstick marks that you leave behind on the cup during the 'Lordīs
-having your parents try and make you stop wearing black and tell you when you've worn it too much and having others think you're the next Columbine killer. -- Crimson .... (this is sad because those guys were not goth, like the media led everyone to believe)
CHRISTIANGOTH.COM Main Page